Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010 100+ Reading Challenge

This will be the last challenge I will sign up for this year and it will probably be one of my hardest. I normally average about 60 books a year so for me to almost double what I do will be a real stretch.

This means less time on the computer and more time with my hands gripped on the covers of a book. I love to read but it is a challenge to find the time to do it. There are some days I leave my house at 6:30 in the morning and I don't make my way home until 9pm.

Reading comes in little spurts; at stoplights, lunch breaks, waiting to pick my son up after school, doctor's offices and dentist's chairs. But reading=learning so I'm going to make this more of a priority this year. Part of my New Year's Resolution to be a better person. We'll see what happens!

Thank you J. Kaye for hosting another fantastic challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment