Sunday, April 3, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?



Hello! I'm a newbie here! I have fun following this meme weekly but I have never participated. My schedule is crazy and I'm lucky if I can post once or twice a week. BUT, I was on vacation this week and even though I was gone Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday when I finally got around to reading I finished 4 books in 4 days! AND had time to schedule some future posts! I am so psyched about that! Can you imagine what I could accomplish if I didn't have to work?



That's right, absolutely nothing!! lol



Anyhoo- as I understand it It's Monday! What Are You Reading is a chance for all to share what their reading plans are for the week. Join in with Sheila at Book Journey so we can see what you are up to!



I will be going back to work ...Boo! And even though I won't be getting through 4 books in 4 days I do plan on reading these:






I just started this this morning and I'm loving it. Very cute and quirky!











This one is a book club read and I heard it's a quick read so I just might be able to get to this next one-










I've heard great things about this and until a few days ago it was halfway down my reading pile. I will not finish this one, but I should get a good start.








So that's my week! Now I'm going to go visit yours!

11 comments:

  1. I've heard good things about the Tiffany's book. I hope you enjoy it! :0) thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for James Patterson. I wish I could read his book also. Some of them have been translated into my language. But they don't have the new one.

    It's All About Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the meme :) I've seen Litte Princes on many a reading list, wondering whether it's really that good? What do you think?
    The Sweetness of the Bottom Pie is just the best title I've seen in ages.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you manage to keep this one up even while working...it's a fun Monday fix for me. I enjoyed Sundays at Tiffany's.

    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your choice of books - as for posting every so often - i know the feeling! I have been able to get some time off as on a break at the moment but going into full time full blown long long shifts very soon so making the most of it!

    Very nice clean looking blog - i will be back! Have a great day and i hope work goes ok :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Angie - welcome and YAY! I am loving - LOVING Little Princes - I hope you do too. I am almost done with our book club read and enjoying it although have heard some book reviews say they did not so I am cautiously waiting for a disappointment I have yet to find :)

    Have a super week and bummer you are back at work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...KUDOS on the books 4! *applause* My weekend was a bit busy so reading was slim to none, but I worked it in when I could. ^_^ Nice list to start on there, wishing you much happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You should join the read-a-thon on Saturday! That may get your through some books. Are you signed up yet? There are about 300 or so of us participating.

    I would love to read Sweetness, I know my library has it, but I haven't got round to it.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've heard great things about Little Princes, but I'm not sure I could stomach it. Hope you enjoy it, though :)

    And welcome to the meme!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Crystal. It's been fun!

    ReplyDelete