Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sunday Confessional April 17th,2011



I confess. I hate to clean. While other people spend hours tidying up and putting things away, I spend hours trying to figure out how to get out of it.



That's why I cringe at the thought of starting my Spring cleaning. I know it has to be done. And with Easter being next Sunday and me hosting the meal it has to get done soon! Luckily I am on vacation this week so I'll have time to do it. Time I would rather spend reading or roaming the blogosphere or just being outside and enjoying the nice weather that will surely come anytime soon. (I hope!)



What about you? Are you a neat freak or do you only pick up the clutter and leave the rest? What is your least favorite cleaning chore? (I HATE mopping the floors) Share with me, please tell me I'm not the only one!

2 comments:

  1. Yep, floors are my most-hated cleaning task. I don't even mind doing the toilets. Hate sweeping & mopping... How's it going anyway? started yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Care, I'm 3/4 of the way through and have even managed to get 2 books read. I'd say that's a good week wouldn't you?

    ReplyDelete